Friday, September 18, 2009

December 25, 1962 - Star-Club, Hamburg, Germany

The first show to have ever been recorded of the Beatles in Germany, starting off with "Be Bop A Lula," featuring Fred Fascher (brother of club owner Horst Fascher) on lead vocals:


"I Saw Her Standing There":


Horst Fascher on lead vocals for "Hallelujah, I Love Her So":


"Red Hot" (longest version available yet):


"Sheila":


"Kansas City/Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!":


"Shimmy Like Kate":


"Red Sails in the Sunset":


A rare live performance of a Lennon/McCartney original, "Ask Me Why":


"I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You)":


"Twist and Shout":


"To Know Her Is To Love Her":


"Mr. Moonlight":


"A Taste of Honey":


"Falling In Love Again":


"I'm Talking About You":


"Roll Over Beethoven":


"Long Tall Sally":


"I Remember You":

No comments: